This stunning, one of a kind gown is perfect for a spooky ghost photo session.
What is not to love about this vintage wedding gown? I love the Victorian aesthetic with the puff sleeves, lace detailing and ruffled sweep train. The dress has been distressed and hand painted with a grey color to give it a ghostly or vintage look. It is truly a beautiful gown and makes for the most interesting photo sessions. Definitely a unique find that cannot be found elsewhere!
- One of a kind, vintage wedding gown that has been hand painted for a distressed or ghostly look.
- Would be beautiful for a spooky period photo shoot.
- Not much flexibility due to the button back. Fits sizes teen-women's xs.
- Gorgeous details throughout the dress.
- Similar to the Haunted Mansion ghosts at Disney - would be a great dress for wearing to the Halloween Parties at Disney.
Across the chest - 16 inches
Across the waist - 12.5 inches
Shoulder to hem - 58 inches in front, long train in back
Photo credits: Trudy Moylan Photography, Allison A. Thomas Photography, Payton's Photography